DIY Home Edition Powered by AYLBA (wholesale only)
Having this machine, now means we only recommend professional treatments 1-2 times a year and using this machine in between treatments.
The machine comes with 5 gels and we only recommend using it for 10-20 minutes at a time.
- No sensitivity
- Next generation LED for maximum acceleration
- Clinically proven instant whitening results
- Embedded magnets line light to tray for a perfect fit every time
- Simply rechargeable via USB or outlet
- Clinically proven to kill germs
Instructions for use:
- Floss and brush teeth gently
- Determine original tooth shade using the Bleaching Shade Guide. Mark shades for post-treatment comparison.
- Using one of the included gel syringes, apply the whitening gel evenly along the margin of the tray between the OUTSIDE of the sponge and the inner plastic lining, according to illustration.
- Insert tray inside mouth. Horizontal tab should be facing from the bottom of the tray, for light unit to rest against.
- Bite gently between the sponge and front of tray. Teeth should fit over teeth outline on tray. Adjust the lips up and away from the tray and rest the lips in the lip guard portion of the tray for a comfortable fit.
- Place the aylba light emitter in front of tray. Embedded magnets will automatically direct the light to the optimal position in front of the tray.
- Press and hold “teeth whitening, home kit, bleaching” button for five seconds. aylba light will activate for a full twenty minute cycle. At end of session, light will automatically deactivate. If session needs to end prematurely, press and hold “teeth whitening, home kit, bleaching” button for two seconds. Light will deactivate. After twenty minute cycle, remove tray and brush teeth with coloured toothpaste. Tray can washed with soapy water and rinsed and then air dried or patted dry with tissue or soft cloth. Evaluate colour change against the marked shades from step 1.
6% hydrogen peroxide formula